Welcome to the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Our office hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
What to Bring to Your First Visit:
To help us serve you better, we ask that you bring to your first visit the items listed below.
- Please be sure to bring your insurance card(s).
- Written order from your referring doctor.
- Authorization - many insurance companies require prior authorization to see a specialist. Patients are encouraged to contact their insurance provider to confirm whether an authorization is required for their specific carrier. If an authorization number is required by your insurance carrier, please fax it to (212) 746-8303, well before your appointment date. You may verify that it has been received by contacting the Call Center at (212) 746-1500.
- Complete the General intake form or the Women's Health intake form.
- Read and sign the Financial Policy.
Request Medical Records
Please fax or email the completed form along with a copy of your State Identification Card, such as a driver's license to (212) 746-8303 or email@example.com. Failure to comply with this protocol will delay, or may even void your request.
Please note, the retrieval of your medical records may take as long as 14 business days.
Click to visit our Locations & Contact page
Make an Appointment:
For your convenience, we offer two options for scheduling an appointment. Call us at (212) 746-1500 or Request an Appointment Online.